Thursday, 5 March 2015

Bath time

I am such a huge fan of a hot deep bath after a long stressful day. 
I absolutely love the mini Champneys Spa Indulgence bath set I got at Christmas. 

They smell great and make my skin feel so soft. 

My legs are really dry at the moment as they have been tucked into boots for so long now. I find a good once a week scrub is essential. Soap and Glory Scrub of your life and exfoliating gloves do the trick. 

For the rest of my body I am starting a new bottle of Nivea. Diamond touch. Not used this before so I am excited to see what it feels and smells like on my skin. 

My hair... Well that's a story for another day!! But I am currently using Loreal Sparkling shampoo set. I'm not sure on this product at the moment but I'm sticking with it until I make up my mind if I like it or not!! 


Have you tried any of these products before? If so what are your thoughts? 

Rosie's beauty 💜 x

No comments:

Post a Comment