Saturday, 7 March 2015

Beauty crime committed

So, Friday night and all I wanted to think about was relaxing after a really full on week.

I knew I was not going out today during the day so I have given my face a full  scrub this morning. 

Last night I committed the ultimate sin and used make up wipes!! (I can hear you all shouting. No, why?!)


Well, I like Johnson's Face Care wipes. They don't dry my face out like cheap wipes. So, I used one all over my face, then over my eyes to get my mascara off. I followed this with a quick swipe of Body Shops Aloe Calming Toner and finished off with a generous amount of Superdrugs vitaminE Night Cream. 


Have you committed any beauty crimes this week that you want to confess?  We don't judge over here. :) 

Rosie's beauty. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment