Thursday, 19 March 2015

Beauty haul

So the last couple of days I have felt like doing some spending.  Here is what I have bought -



These products are all from Wilko.  I read a blog post by Paige Beaumont (Blog link) on the Kiss primer and I thought £3 for a primer.  I need this in my life!

So from left to right you have:
3in1 Cleansing Water - £3
Smoothing light reflecting primer - £3
Skin Blemish serum - 95p
Skin soothing eye gel - 95p

Below are my purchases from Tesco and one in Boots. 
I do not normally buy beauty products from Tesco's but they had good offer's so I spent my money.  


(Sorry for this photo - still experimenting!)

Left to right you have:
L'oreal extraordinary oil Shampoo and Conditioner - £1.99 each
Colgate Max White toothpaste - £1
Imperial Leather Invigorating Shower Gel for men (for the BF) - £1 each

Finally my boots purchase was Sensationails new LED one coat cure polish in shade elec-tic or treat - £9.99.

Have you tried any of these products?  What did you think of them?

Rosie 
xx




6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me in your post! let me know what you think of the brand & primer itself!

    Paige xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, would not have found the brand without you. :)
      I am still undecided on what i think so i will let you know once i have done my review. :)
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  2. I got the same L'oreal shampoo the other day, can't believe I got it so cheap! I'm currently doing a giveaway on my fashion blog if you'd like to check it out? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when good shampoo are on offer. I like to switch them up all the time and don't normally buy the same one twice. Looking forward to getting started on this.
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  3. I loce the L'Oreal shampoo! Great post!x

    Elizabeth - http://diaryofagirl10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you liked it.
      Rosie x

      Delete