Sunday, 1 March 2015

My February Beauty Favourites

  
So March is upon us and Spring is well and truly on its way. Here are my February Beauty Favourites.

Face products:
DrJart+ is a brand I discovered though Birchbox  This is by far the best primer I have ever had. It leaves my skin so soft and is a great base for my makeup each day. My go to daily makeup products are The Body Shop All in One BB cream, Urban Decay Naked basics 2 pallet and  MUA ProBrow. I am on the hunt for a new daily blush so watch this space!

Hair product:
KMS California Tame Frizz.  This has been great for taming the flyaway hairs as a finishing product or applied to towel dried hair to leave my hair feeling soft.  The smell is just like heaven in a tube! 

Body product:
I was given a DKNY perfume gift set at Christmas and it came with this body lotion. Normally these lotions sit in a draw for a good few months and get thrown out. However, this lotion has a great perfume scent and will last a good 4 to 6 hours. Saves my perfume which is always a winner in my opinion.



Have any of these featured in your favourites? Or would you like to know more?  

I will be happy to answer any questions so please do comment below. 

Thanks for reading - Rosie's Beauty UK

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the sound of the 'KMS California Tame Frizz' - my hair has been going CRAZY in these blustery winds!

    I'd love it if you went into more detail on why you've been loving each 'face' product! Also - make you photos larger hun! It'll help balance out the photos and text more. Lets face it, the Naked2 palette is beautiful - show it off! ;) haha

    I love your style of writing - very straight to the point but light hearted so makes a good read! I'm looking forward to watching your blog develop :)

    Hannah x
    http://hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The KMS California Tame Frizz is great - I can give your hair too much weight if lots is applied to the hair. I also like Agave Healing Oil. But I get carried away with that stuff and my hair can end up being flat from it. https://birchbox.co.uk/agave-healing-oil-treatment

      I cut so much out of this post as I was worried I had started to blabble (if that's even a thing?)

      Will make the pic's larger. Need to invest in some photo editing software as I only have my phone camera at the moment.

      Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and suggestions.

      Rosie's Beauty xx

      Delete