Thursday, 5 March 2015

The After Bath

Nothing beats getting out the bath and slipping into fresh pjs and a freshly made bed! 
However, before any of that can happen major moisturiseing needs to happen. 

Starting off with my dry legs! Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter. This stuff is so thick I can only use it in winter and only ever on my legs. This will not sink into any other part of my body. No idea why but my legs well they just drink the stuff!! 

I don't really have an all over body cream.  I have been using whatever I find first. Tonight it was Body Shops Shea Body Whip. (I smell great right now) 

On my face I used a little Aloe Calming Toner by body shop then followed by Superdrugs VitaminE Night Cream. 

My hair has been coated with Tame Frizz by KMS California and brushed out with my Tangle Teezer. (I have not brushed my hair fully for the last 3 mornings- nothing is a challenge for this brush) 

Finally, just because a girl can never use enought Soap and Glory I have coated my hands with the Hand Food hand cream. 


What's your after bath go to products? 

Rosie's beauty. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment