Tuesday, 7 April 2015

My week off work

I love time off work, who doesn't? Bank holidays are great too as I feel I get extra time off for free.

So what did I get up too on my week off?

Saturday, after finishing work Mr came to meet me for tea at pizza express. I love the Leggera pizza's they are a ring of thin crispy pizza with salad in the middle. I had the Leggera Padanaand it was amazing.
Mr treated us to some fizz and I ran a lovely hot Champneys bubble bath which I shared with you all on Instagram.  



We already agreed that we would have the next two days relaxing together, doing chores and blitzing the house clean.

Wednesday was super fun as me, Mr and his little sis took a trip to Colchester zoo. We have been before but it was the first time for our guest. She loved it. The little sis and I got to feed a Giraffe which was super cool. Didn't get a pic this time round but here is one from our visit before.



Have you ever been licked by a cat? That's what it feels like being licked by a giraffe only wetter. It's not a feeling I want to experience in a hurry again. 


We didn't bother trying to feed the elephants as the line was massive. However, after returning 10 minutes later the line was basically nothing so me and the little sis ran over, took some cabbage and fed the elephant. Mr missed us with his camera first time round so we went round again. (Excuse the massive arm - that's me.)


The whole day was brilliant. If you get a chance you really should go to Colchester zoo. (Book in advance as your ticket will be cheaper)


We had a family day on Thursday.  Nice meal out, walk along the beach and running around after little ones. Very tiring.

We spent the Easter bank holiday weekend at home relaxing and doing the normal weekend jobs, eating and watching films on sky. 

My last day off was bank holiday Monday.  We went into our local city shopping.  I picked up two of the Rita Ora Rimmel nail polishes. One in Roll in the Grass which is a lovely mint green colour.



(Looks kind of blue in the pic sorry) and a lovely lilac shade called Wild-er-Ness. I will show you this colour once I apply it to my nails. 


So there you have it.  That's what I have been up to over the last week.

What have you been up to?

Rosie

xx

7 comments:

  1. You got up to some really great things! That picture of the giraffe is amazing. Being licked by a cat feels like sandpaper so I can only imagine how much worse this was haha! I hope you enjoyed your time off of work :) xx

    jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      It really was a lovely week off.
      Rosie x

      Delete
  2. Hello Lovely :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Head over to my blog for the details :)

    Happy Friday!
    Georgia x

    http://thelittlepinkblogofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia.
      I will check it out and let you know once i post my thank you.
      Rosie x

      Delete
  3. Love your blog!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    http://fullofgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma
      I really appreciate the nomination. I will let you know once i have posted my thank you.
      Rosie x

      Delete
  4. Ahhhhhh look at the giraffe!!! Aw I love them. I never knew you could feed them? I'll definitely have to look into that sometime. Feeding a giraffe is not on my bucket list haha! Also, you've just reminded me of how much I want a pizza and a bath right now... gah! Well, at least I can make one happen right now :P
    Fab post, and what a great week to spend your day off!
    Hannah x

    hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete