Sunday, 19 April 2015

The Versatile Blogger Awards

Hi all

Finally had some time tonight to sit down and focus on the blog.  It has been a busy few weeks for me with work and life etc.



Firstly a Big THANK YOU to Bowie-Marie for the nomination for versatile blogger award and sorry it has taken me so long to post my reply & thank you.

I understand the rules to be as follows;
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination.



So here are my 7 facts:


  1. I love watching kids cartoon films and most Robin Williams films especially Mrs. Doubtfire and Flubber
  2. I was scared of the film Jumanji for years.  Only recently have I gotten over this!
  3. I enjoy reading the Kate Maguire books written by Graham Masterton (They are graphic crime books and not for the faint hearted)
  4. Me and Mr Rosie have been together for 7 years 
  5. We live in total organised chaos 
  6. I love a scented candle or Yankee melt's
  7. Finally, I am a big Game of Thrones fan  



So my 7 nominated bloggers are as follows:


  1. Georgina Anderson - Little Feet Big Adventure 
  2. Mrs H - Mrs Hs Favorite Things 
  3. Florence Grace - Love From FG
  4. Jade Amber - Jade Ambers Blog 
  5. Hayley - The Glasgow Girl
  6. Cole Baxter - Cole Of The Ball 
  7. Finally, Jasmine Harding - Jasmine Harding MakeUp 
So once again a big thanks to Bowie for this nomination and everyone who reads this post needs to check this bloggers out. 

Thanks for reading

Rosie 

x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me. You are lovely. A brilliant list of facts. I, too, love Game of Thrones. I can't wait for the next book. Hugs Mrs H xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome.
      I have not read any of the books but i am super hooked on the TV series.
      Rosie x

      Delete
  2. Was so lovely to read your facts! Who doesn't love a Yankee candle!?
    :)
    Love Bowie
    Disastersofatwentysomething.com

    ReplyDelete