Saturday, 16 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 16

Morning all

Saturday is upon us. FINALLY!! Feels like it has taken forever to arrive. 

Anyway, onto blogger number 16 in my share love campaign for May. 

Today is all about Bowie from the blog Disasters of a Twenty Something.

Bowie is a blogger who has been a consistent contact thought my first few months of blogging. She nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. You can catch Bowie's nominated post here and my reply post here

Bowie's blog has a big mix of lifestyle blogging topics and I really enjoy reading her writing style.

Please do head over to her blog and give her a little follow on Twitter

Have a lovely Saturday people and I'll see you tomorrow. 


XxX

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these bloggers - it's a great way to add to my Bloglovin subscriptions. :) I just subbed to Disasters of a Twenty Something. Yay.

    -Marcy

    www.marcyandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete