Saturday, 2 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 2

Welcome back

It is Day 2 on my Share Love campaign.

My blogger today is (drum roll please)... Hannah Delacour

Hannah was one of the first bloggers to give me feedback on my first few posts. I really value her opinion and I have really enjoyed watching Hannah's blog grow.  She blogs about a whole host of different topics.

One of my favorite posts on Hannah's blog is when she shared her thoughts about self consciousness blog post here.

I love reading posts like this as it makes me feel connected to the blogger.

 

Hannah has so many funny tweets she is well worth the follow. So share the love and give her a little hello.   

Here are her social media links:


Thanks for reading. 

Have a great day and I hope you pop back tomorrow for blogger 3. 



No comments:

Post a Comment