Wednesday, 20 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 20

Morning.

Hump day!! Yay. I love this time of the week because I start to get excited about the weekend coming up. With this weekend being a bank holiday and half term next week I have loads of fun things planned as well as time off. Hope you all have fun plans too? 

I had a little bit of a melt down yesterday with my blog. It's going to take time for it to be where I want it so i need to be patient . (I'm impatient and this was difficult for me to find out). So I am therefore going to be using my #ShareLove campaign to look in more details at you lovely bloggers and gain some tips. (Hopefully) 

Onto my lovely blogger today. Aarti, I love the layout of her blog. It's so clean, fresh and user friendly. Her blog posts are well laid out and easy to read. 

Aarti blogs mainly on beauty and has the most amazing descriptive about me page. Aarti also has a great post on the dreaded thing we all should do but don't do enough. Yup cleaning our makeup brushes. Check that post out here.

Make sure you check out her blog and give her a hello on Twitter, Instagram and bloglovin

Enjoy your day and I'll see you here tomorrow for my look back on week three. 



No comments:

Post a Comment