Friday, 22 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 22

Morning readers

Hope you are all excited about the weekend?  I cannot wait.  I have some really fun stuff planned this weekend and the later part of next week.  I will try to get loads of pic's so I can do a 'What have I been up to post'

Today my blogger number 22 is Jadie Spillett

Jadie has been blogging since August 2014. She has a couple of great posts unboxing Glossybox's.  you can catch these posts here.

Jadie also has post's on make-up, shopping hauls and more. So pop over to her blog and have a look around.

If you would like to connect with Jade you can find her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin.



If you are enjoying reading this series of bloggers then please do feel free to share the posts with your friends and followers. 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment