Monday, 25 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 25

Bank holidays! Are they not just the best thing ever. I love them it gives me extra time to enjoy my weekend.  This makes me so happy.  I love nothing more than to have some extra time with Mr.  I am super looking forward to the end of this week as I have some fun plans.

Anyway I will tell you about them another day.

My blogger today is RandomswithS blog.

Another French blogger who approached me following my tweet offering a mini promo in this campaign.

Are you a fan of Nail polish? Yes ok, well are you also a fan of 50 Shades of Gray books? Yes/No well anyway the RandomswithS has a post on OPI 50 Shades collection of polishes. Worth a read if you are a nail polish lover. Post is here.

I you would like to follow or catch up with more posts from the blog RandomswithS you can follow her on Twitter or Bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment