Wednesday, 27 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 27

Morning

Ok, so when I started this #Sharelove campaign I did it to create awareness for other bloggers.  

Never did I imagination that i would be testing the market to see if I could set up my own RT twitter account.

I have done just that. You may see a new follower call YourBlogRT.  Well that's me! Hi.

Today I am going to be promoting this new twitter account.


This picture is a quick something I have put together. This will not be my formal logo but it is one I am going to use for now whilst I test the water to see if this is something I can get off the ground. 

I try to include RT twitter accounts as much as I can when promoting Rosie's Beauty posts as this has been proven to give my blog more clicks. But I find that they don't RT all the time.  Now I am not saying I will be able to RT every tweet but I will try. 

Now here is where I need your help.  I need to to include me in your posts to create awareness to other bloggers. The more followers the more people are going to see your RT from me. 

Please leave twitter links below and I will follow you.  But for this to work i need you gues to follow me back. 

Looking forward to seeing if this works. 

If you would like to be part of this twitter account please email yourblogrt@gmail.com 

Have a lovely day. 

Rosie  
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment