Friday, 8 May 2015

#ShareLove Day 8

I really am loving sharing these bloggers with you all. I hope you are loving reading them?

I would love to know if any of you have made some new blogging discoveries.

Today I am Sharing Love for Chelsea Potter 

Chelsea blogs about all things Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and Food. You can find more about Chelsea from her about page here.

Chelsea recently did a blog post on a famous bloggers cookie recipe.

Don't they just look like the yummiest cookies ever?



You can get the recipe from Chelsea's blog including cooking instructions here . I am sure she would love to know how you get on if you bake them too.

I'm hungry and craving cookies now!

Chelsea can also be found via the following social media links:
Twitter
Instagram 
Facebook
Pinterest
Bloglovin 

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.  Please keep on Sharing Love for one and other.


No comments:

Post a Comment