Thursday, 28 May 2015

#ShareLove End of Week Four

Hi everyone

I am so happy with how this Share Love campaign has gone.

The past 4 weeks I have loved sharing all these bloggers with you.

This week's bloggers are below in case you missed them:


Day 27 was a little different as I have set up a RT twitter account. Please do include @YourBlogRT into your blog post tweets and I will RT you. 


I am going to be taking a break from blogging for the last few days in May as I have no further bloggers on my list and it has been hard work blogging daily.

I really hope you have enjoyed reading the posts as much as I have loved discovering them.

If you would like to catch up on any of the posts you can type #ShareLove into my blog and all the posts will pop up.

Big love to you all.

Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking all this time to share with us. It is much appreciated :) I can't wait to use @YourBlogRT!

    -Marcy

    www.marcyandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete