Thursday, 7 May 2015

#ShareLove End of Week One

Wow a week in already and it has been a good week.

On Monday night (4th May) I took part in the blogger chat #BDIB hosted by Charlotte from Colours and Carousels blog.

This was the first time Charlotte had hosted a chat. I have to take my hat off to her.  It was a great chat.  Really full of such positive feedback and comments to one and other.

I promoted my #ShareLove in May posts and got some lovely feedback on what a great idea it is. I cannot thank Olivia from Dungarees and Donuts enough for sparking this idea.

It also made me sit back and think... Each week I am going to do a look back post of the past 6 bloggers starting today. (kind of like a favorites post but about people not products).

The post will be a basic post which will include the bloggers I have featured and the link to their blog.

These post will be published on the following dates: Today 07/05/15, 14/05/15, 21/05/15 and 28/05/15.

So here goes...

My past 6 bloggers of this week have been:

Olivia - Dungarees and Donuts
Hannah - Hannah Delacour
Hayley - The Glasgow Girl
Florence - Love from Florence Grace
Jasmine - Jasmine Ward 
Beth - BetheLouise

All posts that I wrote can be found on my bloglovin collections folder May #ShareLove.

Please head over to the girls blogs and have a nose around.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.


Don't forget to look out for more bloggers to come.

Keep Sharing the Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment