Thursday, 21 May 2015

#ShareLove End of Week Three

I am not quite sure I can believe that it is the end of week three already!!
I am going to have to start drafting some product posts for you all to read once this campaign has ended. (That scares me a little!!)

So my thoughts on this week... Up and Down - it hasn't been amazing but at the same time it has by no means been bad.  One of the days I did get very low clicks. Not sure why but hay what can you do!!!

The start of the week was great as I discovered a new blogger to feature and blogged about some amazing bloggers this week so i'm happy.

If you would like to discover my bloggers featured this week you can check the posts below.
In each link you will find ways in which you can follow these bloggers.


I would love to know if you have discovered a new blogger this week. Let me know in the comments below.
Have a lovely afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment