Thursday, 14 May 2015

#ShareLove End of Week Two

Morning

How are you?

I am so glad today is Thursday! The weekend is nearly upon us. Yay.

So today is my look back post of my bloggers from this week. I have to say, my love for this really dropped this week right up until last night. (Wednesday night) when I received a big thank you from one of my bloggers (Rose Bones - Day 10) that I featured this week.  I am loving that my tweets promoting the blog post of the day have helped to gain more views on my blog and followers on twitter but I am not hearing enough from you guys if you are discovering new bloggers. So please let me know if you do make some new discoveries.

If you missed any of the posts this week you can catch up on them here:

Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12 
Day 13

Have a lovely day and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for the start of a new week of bloggers.


2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and read all your posts from this week! They're fantastic, discovered loads of new blogs. I'll get myself some chocolates and my night is sorted reading all of them! Thanks!

    http://headlinedbyhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah,
      Thank you so much for your comment this means so much to me.
      I am really pleased you have found some new blogs to read :)

      I will be sure to take a look at your blog too.

      Thanks
      Rosie xx

      Delete